Tweet to Eat = TW(EAT) --- NNFoodFest

Everyone is addicted to the social networking.
But have you ever think that there is value for it? It could become the currency.
The first Saturday of October, Nuffnang brought this amazing experience for us.
-NNFoodFest-
TW(EAT)
You tweet, and you got eat.

It's swarming. and this is only downstairs.
Another level, it's where I'm standing and took this picture.

In case you missed it, let me show you my food journey. XD


Keep going...


Tweet for drinks?

Choose your own flavour, will you?

Mini delicious burger
by....

Ninja Joe!!!

Look at the queue for Crazy Potato!
But no people at the booth? He's at the truck waiting to get the potato.
My favourite of the day! Wasabi flavour~

Colourful Macaroons

Cupcake Decoration Contest

My sister. Joined me at the NNFoodFest.
Decorated the cupcake and the person took the photo to post in fb for the contest.

There were actually many other stalls more to enjoy which I did not take picture. =(
Yeah~ Who got time for that? Everyone is busying with TW(EAT)!!! Nom noms...

Lastly...Look what I got from Nuffnang...
Beer!!!

It's been a while I have been to these crowded event.
Thanks to Nuffnang and I'm no more closing the door, alone in the room.
Forgot to mentioned, my mum was there with me too.
She is very happy to be at the event.
Not to mentioned, my friends...were there with me.
They were enjoyed too...the food...and the beer!

Cool experience. I love it.
Hoping for the next NNFoodFest. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails