Small Town - SetiaWalk

I found a small town in Puchong - SetiaWalk.



Setia Walk Mall

Never thought that in the city area will have such a place like this.
When you walk into the SetiaWalk's compound, it feels likes you are in another world.
The feeling is totally different with the highway outside it.

The view opposite Setia Walk Mall

There are few bars, but this is what interested me.
Skybar always will be my first choice.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to get up there. =(
Anyway, I will find a chance. XD

~The View~

It is quite relaxing at there.
Maybe it's because there are still many shops not yet open.
Till the shops all are sold out or open, I guess it will be a little city there. XD


Irene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails