Oktoberfest – For The Love Of Beer At NNFoodFest

OMG!!!
October is coming!
Do you know what does it mean?
What more can you think about?


It's Oktoberfest! Get your drink on!
It's Nuffnang's FoodFest 2013!
It's Oktoberfest together with NNFoodFest!!!

Isn't that cool?
Where else you can find the chance to celebrate Oktoberfest with lots of food, making friends with all the bloggers and...of course BEER!!!

Thanks to Nuffnang, for created the Nuffnang's FoodFest 2013. So that we all can enjoy lots of delicious food by only using the social media currency. Need not to worry about your wallets. =)
Check out www.nnfoodfest.com for more information about it.

Not to forget, thanks to Guinness Anchor Berhad (GAB) for bringing Oktoberfest to us at Bistro32, Sunway Pyramid during NNFoodFest! GAB's top brands Heineken, Guinness and Tiger! They make our day become even wonderful. You also may be able to try out a special Oktoberfest brew of Paulaner for your tasting pleasure on that day.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/OktoberfestMY for more details.


This is gonna be extra fun!
I'm just can't wait for it!
Because...
It's my BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!
and...

Yup...Don't doubt about it.
It's my FIRST Oktoberfest!!! *shy shy*


To make this even special, I would like to share my 6 pints of beer with the love ones in my life, my family of course (my parents, my sister together with me, 4 persons) and I'm not gonna enjoy this awesome event by myself. So, I will bring my friends there along to share the beer and also food with me. Sharing is caring. ^^

Thanks to Nuffnang and GAB again. They light up my world!!! ^^

Irene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails