Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken

Do you ever feel desperate of craving for meat?
I'm always a carnivore. I'm just love to eat meat so much.

Fried chicken...which is oily and unhealthy to eat.
But because of my itchy mouth,
I went to Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken (豪大大鸡排) which located in SS 15.



Hot-Star is originally from Taiwan since 1992 and it is famous with its chicken chop.
So, I decided to give it a try.

This is the large chicken which it famous with.
However, it disappointed me.
The chicken is so thin and the flour is so thick layer.

To me, chicken bites are better than the chicken chop.
They are crispy too.

My heart went down after ate this fries.
They are so salty...not only the fries, but the chicken chop and chicken bites too.
I ordered the spicy flavor or salty flavor.
They ruined my mood whole day. =(

As I am Foursquare app lover, I always check others' comment when I checked in to that place.
I found out quite a few customers complaint about this shop.
Many flies in the shop, slow service, thick layer of flour for chicken chop etc...
Sorry to say that I dare not enter this shop again.

*ps: this post is only commented on Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken which located in Jalan SS 15/8A, Subang Jaya. It does not mean the other branches are the same.

Irene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails