100 Happy Days?

Recently, I have found something interesting.


This little challenge attracted me as there are many unhappy things surrounded me recently.
So, I would like to give it a try.

I wonder how many people appreciate what they are having now.
I wonder how many people are really feeling happy everyday.
Why are people whining about their life?
Why are they complaining about what they are having?

There are 71% of people tried to complete this challenge, but failed.
How about you?
Do you have time to be happy?

What you need to do is to submit a picture of what made you happy everyday.
Share your picture via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with a public hashtags #100happydays.
Isn't that simple?
To know more details, click here...


I'm going to start soon.
Don't missed my instagram. I'm gonna spam it everyday soon. =P

How about you?
Don't you wanna to be happy too?
=)


Irene

Comments

  1. Happy 500 days >.< Happy good friday!!! Love you forever~ <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails