[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails

They said, "There are no ugly women, only lazy ones."
Okay, I admit it I'm the lazy one. (on my way to become the better one) XD

One step at a time.
I started with manicure and pedicure.

Taadaa!!! This is where I went!

BeeQNails is a partner salon with O.P.I, which is the World Leader in Professional Nail Care. They develop quality nail salon by providing high standard service with quality O.P.I. products.

Sneak peak!
Look at this. *.*

Let's go inside!

The first station I was brought to.

Yup. I'm gonna start with the pedicure. =)

Avocado Pedicure Treatment so called.

O.P.I.'s Advanced avocado lipid complex, the foundation of Avoplex system with naturally moisturizing, protecting, and soothing ingredients which includes antioxidants, vitamins, and avocado oil.

1. Liquid Soap
2. Revitalizing Hand & Body Scrub
3. Moisture Replenishing Lotion

No worries of the scrub will hurt you cause it's soft and smooth scrub.
Furthermore, Jenny Low, one of the BeeQnails Nail Artist provided a good service.
She treated me so gently. =^.^=

Btw, do you notice the products are all from O.P.I.?
Yes. BeeQNails is a partner salon with O.P.I., the World Leader in Professional Nail Care.
BeeQNails develops quality nail salon by providing high standard service with O.P.I. products.
Isn't it cool? High Standard Service + Best Products.
 This is exactly what consumer looking for.

This service includes:
Shaping, Soak, Scrub, Cuticle detailing, Callus Removal, Massage and also Polishing.



In the meantime, guess what I was doing.

There are so many colours for me to choose! OMG!

Enjoying my tea.
They also provide snacks.
But cause of I'm just finished my lunch,
I skipped that. =P

Just beside the way in, upper part there, there is a TV.
Just in front of me.

How nice that you could enjoy watching, eating snacks, drinking tea there.
Somemore, Jenny is not rushing me to choose the design.
She even gave me some suggestions and wait patiently as I'm not a decision maker.
You won't be happy and enjoy if someone is rushing you or giving a bad look to you, right?

At last, this is what I chose. ^^
Look at Jenny. So concentrating. >.<

Here comes the next station,

Gonna start for manicure.
There is TV again!!!
Forgive me that I'm a movie & drama freak. XP

Gel Color by O.P.I.
For my manicure~

GelColor by O.P.I.'s shine-intense shades cure in 30 seconds and could maintain shine for 2 weeks.

Jenny is working hard to fulfill my satisfaction.



GelColor by O.P.I. is fully LED cured from foundation to finish in 4 mins per set,
compare to 12 mins plus for standard UV to cure.
This colour-finished services have set the record for speed.
How amazing this new gel technology polished could perform.

BeeQNails provides variety of designs to choose from Nail Up, Nail Venus and Nail Max which all imported from Japan. There are nail accessories to add on too if you like.

Lastly,
Age-Defying Spa Manicure
1. Skin Renewal Scrub
2. Effervescent Soak
3. Rejuvenating Serum
4. Finishing Butter

Who doesn't want to have younger-looking hands?
O.P.I makes it possible with age-defying spa manicure.
It  brings you professional hand care in an easy-to-use, four-step system that exfoliates, revitalizes, renews and protects hands.

The service includes:
Shaping, Exfoliate, Revitalizes, Cuticle Detailing, Renew, Protect Hands, Polishing


It's done!
Jenny has made me this little design and I love it.
Simple and Plain is always my favourite. ^^

Thank you Shini Lola and BeeQNails for giving me this opportunity for pampering my nails. =)

Not only to me, to my readers,
quote my name, "Irene Goh" to BeeQNails,
and you will get extra 5% discount.

Check out their facebook for more promotion.
Don't missed it.

For more details, check out here:
Tel: 016-5555935 / 03-78660935
Location: No. 89, Jalan SS2/75, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Giveaway] Juice Works