Welcome 2014

Say Hello to 2014!
Everything is going to change in 2014.
So does my blog!
Guess what, my blog is going to be ABC (Ice Kacang) in 2014!


Lots of questions in mind?
Fear not. Let me explain.
Previously, I tried to blog every post in English,
even though sometimes, what I actually wanna to express is in Chinese.

In 2014,
I will make some changes,
no more only English, but also Chinese.

Not only that,
I'm gonna make some changes on myself.
I'm gonna learn about beauty.
So...I'm gonna blog not only about food, movie and places,
but also beauty!!!
Forgive me if not much review on that as I'm just a newbie to beauty and fashion (typical country girl =P).

Now, got it why I said that I'm gonna make my blog become ABC?
Cause it's gonna be mixing all together like the ice kacang which mix everything together. =P

Wishing everyone have a great new year here.
Time flies, Appreciate What You Have before You Regret.


Irene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails