Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

I believe that everyone has tried the online shopping before.
This time, I am going to blog about the online shopping for the contact lens.

Have you heard about it?
Mr. Lens is a Swiss base company that sells and shop major brands contact lenses conveniently and efficiently.

I am a contact lens lover as I feel more confident with the contact lens.

Taadaa~ This is me! with the contact lens from Mr. Lens. =)

Let me show you how conveniently I got the lenses from Mr. Lens.

Before we start how to buy it, please go to the Mr. Lens webpage and sign up as a member.


Choose the type of lenses that you wish to have it.
There are also many colours and power for you to choose.
Add it to your cart after you confirm it.

* Did you notice the arrow on the left side? You can choose more others type of lenses & solutions and even glasses.
And look at the arrow up there, it's FREE DELIVERY within Klang Valley!
Staying in Klang Valley? Benefit for you. ^^

These are my choices. They are now in my cart.
It's time to checkout!

Here goes the last few steps.
In the deliver information, choose your shipping address. Too bad I'm not living around Klang Valley. No free delivery for me. =(
Enter redeem code if you have and add any comments about your order if you want.
In payment information, you can choose your payment method.
It's done after you confirm it.
Isn't it simple?

*If you need any help, don't be hesitate to call them. =)
Worry about the order? Look at the order securely. =)

You could check on your orders after that.
And look at the arrow on the right hand side. You could refill your order express there.

Still worry? Let's see the invoice.
This is my invoice. With the order date...23/11/2013 (Saturday).

On 26 Nov, I got this email from Mr. Lens stated that my order has been shipped.
I could check my shipping status with the code they gave.
Not a surprise for me to receive the email as they always update to me about my order such as my order status has changed to processing.
Their service is really impress me. =)

Finally~ my order is here! So fast! *don't forget I made order on weekend*

So what do you think?
I think Mr. Lens really has fantastic services, no matter in online service or delivery service.

It makes me feel so convenient to get the lenses with just a few clicks as I am staying in the university campus and it is troublesome for me to go out just to buy the contact lenses.
Furthermore, their process is so efficient as I could get my order just in few days time.

More info on Mr. Lens
Mr. Lens website: http://www.mrlens.com.my/en
Mr. Lens facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MrLens.my

Thanks to Butterfly Project Malaysia for selected me for their special collaboration with Mr. Lens, Blogging 101 Chapter 4 so that I have the chance to experience the online shopping with Mr. Lens.


Irene

Comments

  1. i heard of Mr. Lens! you're so lucky to get it! (( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also surprise that I got it. XD
      Btw, I'm newbie for beauty. Gonna learn much from you.
      请多多指教~ ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails