Putrajaya Botanical Garden

Busy in this city life for a long time,
there will be great if we can take a break, have a rest, enjoy the peaceful life.
Of course, environment is the most important.

Let's getaway to Putrajaya Botanical Garden.

Walk around to relax myself.

Oops... look what I found?! Too bad I have gain weight recently. Now on diet-ing. =(

It crawls up high.

Little pink.
There are still many other flowers.
Just go and walk around, so that you can feel the peaceful environment by yourself.

Sitting on a bench, look far away, and look what I saw!
Look further

Far far away.

Continue the walking...
This is me! Fat me! XD
This is really a great place to relax myself.
Lazy to walk? No worries.
You could rent a bicycle at there.
Cycling is a great activity, don't you think?
Especially in a nice environment.

Enjoy your life, feel the environment when you still can.
Appreciate your everyday. ^^


Irene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails