Fantasy Cafe~

Guess what.
I finally stepped into a cafe which I dreamed for such a long time.


Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe


A piano inside the cage
Kind of comfortable to have tea break or a meal at such romantic environment.

A lamb steak for my teatime~

--- Cafe latte ---

--- Ice Lemon ---

I have to admit it that the environment there is really attracted me.
Unfortunately, the service there is terrible.
Not only to say that it consume my time only asking to take order,
but even when we are asking for bill,
they don't even bother.

It's okay if you have plenty of time waiting for them to take order or bill.
But if you're rushing for time,
it's better not to go there and make yourself pissed off.


Irene

*Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe
Located at: 
Mid Valley Megamall (Lot F-001, 1st Floor),
Kuala LumpurWP Kuala Lumpur 59200,Malaysia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Giveaway] Juice Works

Online Shopping Experience --- Mr. Lens

[Beauty Review] Lovely Manicure by BeeQNails